Friday, July 5, 2013

Week 25

This week has been a very warm one here in SoCal and being pregnant during summer time can be a bit harsh. It's starting to cool off a bit so that's a major plus. Yesterday I got to see my dad and I'm so happy he got to feel Lucas kick. My mom, sister and a few friends have felt his kicks but not my dad and it was priceless to see his facial expression; it made me very happy. Other than that it's been a very good week, no more contractions (other than a few ones here & there but nothing serious).

Symptoms: Minor contractions
Queasy/Sick: No
Best Moments: Seeing my dad's facial expression when he felt Lucas kick
Belly Button: Innie/Outie
Weight Gain/Loss: About 15 lbs
Movements: YES! A lot of them
Cravings: Fruits
Ring: I'm only wearing my wedding band
Books: What to expect & The Art of Breastfeeding
Stretch Marks: None
Miss Anything: SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH!
Sleep: It's been ok. I wake up my terrible back pains and I'm constantly using the restroom at night time
How far along: 25 weeks
Maternity Clothes: None, just maxi dresses that I can use later on
Are you showing: Yes I am!








outfit
dress target
watch macy's


8 comments:

  1. I was pregnant during summer with my first born. It was horrible. I slept with ice packs because the heat was so bad. Take it easy. I also missed sleeping on my tummy.
    So glad you are breast feeding. The best thing in the world. I was obsessed ;) the greatest joy and accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? I'm glad its cooling off a bit pero I know it will get warm again! I'm trying to stay cool but I like your idea! I will use that if it comes down to it :)

      Delete
  2. My daughter you look so pretty in that jean dress. I am glad you took Lucas for a "foot dip"in the pool. The picture of Daniel,Lucas and you looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom :) The dress is the best! I really like it

      Delete
  3. How is the book The Art of Breastfeeding? I'm also obsessed with bfing it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far is good! I haven't been able to get into it that much because I want to finish the other book. But I recommend it :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy for you, dear! It seems that you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete