Monday, July 15, 2013

My Bump

As I look and contemplate how much my Lucas has grown it amazes me to know that this little guy will be joining us soon. Aside from the two big scares that I've had (early contractions) and the visits to the hospital--from cervical exams, ultrasound, verifying that I'm not dilating, that I don't have an excess amount of fluids in my uterus, it has been a pleasure and an honor to carry this little person. I honestly love him so much and I love Daniel even more for being such a great husband, companion and support system. I've compiled a set of pictures throughout my pregnancy to see how much my stomach has grown. I regret not taking pictures at an earlier stage but between morning sickness & feeling tired I never got around it. But I'm content with the ones I've taken and I can't wait for my little one to see them! 


Between 4-6 weeks pregnant
16 weeks pregnant
17 weeks
Week 18


Week 19
Week 20
Week 21-22





1 comment:

  1. I read the title of this entry to the tune of "My Humps", by the black eyed peas! ha! Cutest pregnant person every!

    -Krystie

    ReplyDelete