Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weeks 26 & 27

The past two weeks have been busy for us. We finally moved to our new place and honestly we couldn't be happier. I must say that moving while pregnant & during the summer time is no fun, but the weather was definitely on our side because it was gloomy. I haven't been able to take any pictures of my progress but the belly is definitely growing and so far no more contractions. Lucas has been very active (which is a blessing) & we are extremely happy that we finally brought our little one home, my dear Ñoño. He was staying at my mom's until we were able to find a place where they let you have pets and he was just so happy. But a big THANK YOU to my sister and mom for taking care of him.

Symptoms: Lack of sleep, hungrier than usual & exhaustion 

Queasy/Sick: Almond Milk

Best Moments: Knowing that Lucas is doing well. No extra fluids on my uteres and I'm not dilating. Also I got to see Luca's hair, it was all spiked up just like Daniel's when he was a baby.

Belly Button: Innie/Outie

Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 20 lbs!!!!

Movements: Tons of them

Cravings: Still fruits--I had to cut back on some of the high sugar fruits so I'm sticking to cranberries & blueberries

Ring: Still fits

Books: What to Expect--I haven't been reading that much

Stretch Marks: None

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach

Sleep: Ok! I wake up a lot during the night 

How far along: 28 weeks

Maternity Clothes: I haven't bought any (recently) still using my old clothes

Are you showing yet: Most definitely! 

Boxes everywhere!
So many boxes (our old place)
Jessica & Erin helping out

Our new place--I love the red door

Kitchen


Doctor's appointment-27 weeks


I want to thank my parents for their amazing help this weekend as well as my sister & Erin! I really appreciate your help & support. Also my husband's friend Rene for helping out as well. Your help was much appreciated!

*I'll post more pictures of our new place as we get situated because at the moment we still haven't unpacked some of our belongings. & I can't wait to start decorating the new place as well*

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Congrats! I've just joined you and gotten caught up on your story! I moved from the US to Germany last week and that was hard enough... I can't imagine doing it while pregnant! I followed you with GFC. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Great job. Can't wait to see what you do to the place and ofcourse Lucas little nursery ;)

    ReplyDelete