Friday, July 26, 2013

Living Room Decor

One of the most exciting parts about moving is that you get to decorate! I love looking for ideas, mixing and matching colors and of course making our place look comfortable and homier.  I'm a bargain shopper so I absolutely love going to TJ Maxx and Marshalls for great deals and beautiful items.

I'm currently working on decorating our living room. We have brown couches so I bought white & teal cushions to add a nice lighter tone. I also bought two distressed tables--one to put right between the couch & Daniel's recliner and another one to be placed by the entrance. I love to combine dark and light colors so here are some ideas that I have in mind in order to make the place look a bit nicer (Pinterest is the place to go when you are looking for great ideas)








3.Lamp


No comments:

Post a Comment