Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 29

Here's my progress at 29 weeks. I had my doctor appointment last Friday (7/26/13) and I was told I'm borderline diabetic, which means I'll have to take the three hour glucose exam. I'm hoping everything comes out good.

Symptoms: Lack of sleep, hip pain & exhaustion 

Queasy/Sick: Almond Milk

Best Moments: Every time I feel him move

Belly Button: Innie/Outie

Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs

Movements: Tons of them

Cravings: Fruits--cranberries & blueberries

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Stretch Marks: None, but I do have the linea nigra

Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach 

Sleeping: Ok! I wake up a lot during the night 

How far along: 29 weeks

Maternity Clothes: I haven't bought any (recently) still using my old clothes

Are you showing yet: Most definitely! 





I've also started decorating our place and of course TJ Maxx was THE place to go! I found this adorable table, lamp, basket & entrance rug. I'm still adding a few items to it but as of right now this is how it looks. I also bought this adorable bed for 'the baby' at TJ Maxx. 


           

2 comments:

  1. Nena how cute your belly! It's so big! Y me encanta q Noño hizo su appearance aqui en el blog, tan chulo. I think it's adorable and very organized of you to be doing this research I never thought so much goes into finding a doc! You already are an excellent mommy :)

    ReplyDelete