Friday, June 28, 2013

Our Honeymoon

It’s been a year and almost 7 months since we got married and I never got around posting our honeymoon pictures. Let me start by saying that I am one lazy person when it comes to vacationing. I love doing absolutely nothing and I much rather sit by the beach or pool, tan, eat, sleep & enjoy my time off. I’m fortunate enough to have married someone who is just as lazy as I am when it comes to going on vacation. When we started planning our honeymoon we decided to go to Cancun, MX. We have a serious obsession with visiting different beaches around the world (preferably clear, warm, beautiful ones). We stayed at the Gran Melia. Our stay was for a week and it was a relaxing experience. The food was delicious, the beach was so clear & warm, the pool area was incredible and I’m happy to say that all we did was eat, relax, sleep, eat some more, sleep, eat..did I mention eat?! The only extra activity we did was snorkeling and at the end of the day we were exhausted lol! But we can’t wait to continue our mini adventures as a couple and now as a family of 2.5 as we like to refer to ourselves.

*I didn't take my camera so all pictures were taken with my iPhone*
              












                 



1 comment: