Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pediatrician

I'm currently in the process of looking for a pediatrician. I've never done this so of course I have tons of research to do. I found this great list for all those future mommies out there which provides you with great questions to ask when you do the meet/greet before the baby arrives.

I'm personally looking for someone who will be able to:
  1. Answer ALL my questions 
  2. Provide me with specific details when needed
  3.  I want to feel comfortable whenever I walk into the office 
  4. That the doctor has compassion towards a first time mom (like me)
  5. Most importantly, will treat my baby with lots of love.
 That's not a lot to ask, uh? LOL!

I already made three appointments that way I get to meet them before Lucas gets here.

You can find the interview sheet here



I also made this excel sheet for my personal use. I apologize for the small image (you can click on it and it will get bigger) but it has the following details:
  • Name
  • Address 
  • Phone # 
  • Specifics (meaning if they are pediatric board certified) 
  • Gender
  • Doctor in my network 
  • Available for meet/greet 
  • Notes


No comments:

Post a Comment