Friday, May 17, 2013

Wish List/Must Have

Pregnancy has been a happy time for me, but in all honesty, my meltdowns have not been! I've become a bit emotional over even the smallest things. For example, I find myself crying whenever a baby commercial comes on the television...any baby commercial! I'm emotional about what to wear, what to eat, etc. I think the biggest issue for me has been figuring out what to wear because nothing in my closet fits me anymore. It's a wonderful excuse to go shopping so I will definitely focus on the positive side. Since the last few months of my pregnancy will be during the Summer, I've been searching for maxi dresses and sandals. Besides being comfortable, I also want to look cute!

I've compiled a list of things that are currently on my 'Wish List' along with 'Must Have' during my pregnancy.

Love them all!

Wish List

 



I used the Polyvore app!

Must Have

1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
2. Bio-Oil 

No comments:

Post a Comment