Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week 16!

Week 16 has finally arrived and changes in my body are more noticeable. The baby is the size of an avocado; around 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz. I have an appointment this Friday to see the progress and I'm hoping I get to find out the gender of Baby Avocado. Daniel and I were talking about finding out the sex of the baby & it was sweet to hear him say how nervous he is about this step. I know he would love to have a little boy (that way he can take him everywhere and be a mini-him version of muscles, gym gear, Dodger games & all that great stuff Daniel loves) But either if it's a girl or a boy I'm 100% sure Daniel will be an amazing father, I have no doubt about that.

Special Cravings: Fruits especially apples.

Maternity Clothes: I haven't bought any, yet!

Symptoms: Pregnancy Fog Brain--I've been extremely forgetful lately; I honestly scare myself at times. Tired, the constant use of the restroom even at night time and not being able to find the right spot when I sit down. 

Books I'm Reading: What To Expect When You Are Expecting & The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.

Baby Movements: As of right now I haven't felt anything 

Queasy: Chocolate & Soy milk, yuck!

Best Moments: Being pregnant has been a blissful experience; aside from the strange symptoms, it makes me very happy + I have a 24/7 companion who I love to talk to <3 
 


1 comment: