Thursday, May 9, 2013

Week 17!

I'm so happy to say that I have reached 17 weeks! I had my 2nd trimester appointment last Friday and 'Baby Onion' is looking healthy. The heartbeat is 145 and my blood test come out great! I'm hoping that by the end of the month we will know the sex of the baby.

I have felt movements as well and I got extremely emotional, I cried I'm not going to lie. It was so beautiful! 

Special Cravings: Apples (still), Cheerios, & watermelon

Maternity Clothes: YES! I gave in and bought my first maternity dress by Liz Lange at Target.

Symptoms: Headaches, constant use of the restroom, sleepiness and pregnancy brain fog!

Belly Button: In the process of becoming an outie.

Books: What to Expect When You Are Expecting

Baby Movements: Yes! Small flutters & they are amazing.

Queasy: Soy Milk & cooking chicken!

Best Moments: Feeling the baby!

I must thank my dear friends for getting me the best gift a pregnant lady can receive, aside from food of course, a body pillow. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment