Thursday, May 9, 2013

Boy or Girl?

Today I made an appointment at the Perinatal Center to schedule a 18-22 week fetal survey scan. This scan will be for about an hour & we will be able to see the baby's anatomy & whether if it's a beautiful little girl or a handsome little boy. Aside from knowing that my baby is healthy and everything looks normal I can't lie when I say that knowing the gender really excites me. The other day Daniel told me that if it's a girl he's a bit scared. I asked him "Why are you scare babe?" & his reply truly made me smile & laugh a little. He said "Because boys are mean and I don't want my baby girl to suffer over some dumb guy" As I smiled and look at him I told him "This is part of life and I'm sure if we have a girl whatever guy comes to our home will have to go through you first. That's why you go to the gym & you have big muscles!" But hopefully the baby cooperates and we are able to know by the end of the month what we are having!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm going to make a poll & start taking votes haha!

      Delete
  2. A girl!! That way I could train her at the gym and she could have muscles like her titi, then no boy will dare to break her heart. I got your back baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!! Que sweet! Este bebe va a estar mas spoiled que nada! :)

      Delete
  3. I vote girl! Didn't Daniel know his ultimate goal for lifting was to scare punk little boys away from his daughter??? -Krystie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I told him! Muscles all the way baby! Plus 99.99% of the time a little girl loves to follow her dad around..that will be adorable <3

      Delete