Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Maternity/Newborn Photo Session

When I found out I was pregnant I knew right away that a maternity and a newborn photo session was a must! I started doing some research as to what images/styles I would like to use, the type of scenery, clothes I can wear, what can ‘Baby Sweet Potato wear and so on. I had one photographer in mind, Liz Saldaña, our wedding photographer. Knowing her style and how she works made the decision so much easier and Daniel & I knew that we wanted her to capture this special moment. So I’m happy to say that we will be working with her once more and I'm beyond ecstatic. I have so many ideas and I can’t wait to see how my dear “Baby Sweet Potato” will look. It’s official, we are spoiling my little one already & I'm loving it!

I've been using Pinterest to see what images I can use and so far these are melting my heart <3

Just an update on 'Baby Sweet Potato':
  • Week 18 has arrived and I can honestly say that the baby is moving more & more.
  • He/She is about 5.6 inches & around 6.7 ounces
  • He/She is yawning, hiccuping, sucking & swallowing

*I TAKE ZERO CREDIT FOR THE IMAGES BELOW. THEY WERE FOUND ON PINTEREST*

 

4 comments:

  1. Adorbs! I can't wait! Thanks again for letting us share and capture your memories =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Si nena! El Baby Baby va a estar todo cute!!!! awww

      Delete