Thursday, May 9, 2013

Our Wedding

I have never met someone so persistent like my husband. He pursue me for almost 3 years before I finally said "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend". It was his sense of humor that swept me of my feet. He has a way of making me feel so calm, special & loved. We dated for a little over 8 years, we experienced some ups & downs, given that we were so young when we started dating. In a way I'm happy we went through those trials because we have grown as a couple.

The day he proposed I knew right then and there that he will always be there for me, there was never a doubt in my mind. After 2 years of being engaged we decided to set a date, 12/18/2011. We opted for a small wedding, less than 100 guest, because the idea of sharing our special day with family & close friends was something we really wanted to cherish.

Due to the fact that the sun sets early in December we did a first look. I cried, we smiled, made jokes..it was the perfect time for us to feel at ease moments before the ceremony.

Here are some images that our lovely photographer, Liz SaldaƱa captured on our special day.

If you'd like to see more images please visit Liz's website here






                                               































No comments:

Post a Comment