Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Babymoon-Week 34

We had our babymoon this past weekend and we decided to stay local. We love going to San Diego because it's so relaxing and beautiful--we stayed at the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina. The hotel was amazing and because it's been so warm in SoCal we spent most of our time indoors (enjoying the lovely AC) .

Here's my 34 week update: "Baby Butternut Squash"
  • He weights in at about 4.2-5.8 lbs 
  • Measures 17.2-18.7 inches
  • He recognizes and reacts to simple songs--so I better start singing to him

Symptoms: I run out of air & I get extremely exhausted

Queasy/Sick: None

Best Moments: Feeling Lucas moves, the lovely shower I got at work (I'll post pics later on) and the doctor told me that I do not have gestational diabetes.

Belly Button: Innie/Outie

Weight Gain: 27 lbs. I've only gained 1 lb since my last visit to the doctor

Movements: Tons of them & he loves to kick my ribs!

Cravings: Cranberries

Ring: I can still wear it

Stretch Marks: Minor ones by my belly button but the Bio Oil has really helped minimize the scars

Miss Anything: Sleeping!!

Are you showing: Yes I am
View from our room

Our favorite brunch restaurant in San Diego
Daniel enjoying his michelada!






As you can tell by my facial expression the water was EXTREMELY cold but very refreshing.












No comments:

Post a Comment