Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 35


Week 35 update:

Symptoms: Exhaustion

Sick: Nothing is really making me sick at this time

Best Moments: Knowing I'm just weeks away from meeting Lucas

Belly Button: Innie/Outie

Weight Gain: 28 lbs

Movements:  Lucas loves to move, I'm sure he's running out of space

Cravings: At this point I eat anything I want

Ring: I still wear it

Stretch Marks: Minor ones by my belly button

Sleeping: Ok! I wake up a lot during night time

Are you showing: Yes I am!

This past weekend my dear friend Silvia (who's also having a boy) celebrated her baby shower among her family and friends. The theme was from the movie Up and she looked adorable. Congratulations once again David & Silvia!

Adorable table decor
Mom to be with "Russ" 
Another mom to be-Brisa (she's also having a boy)




My lovely sister <3

 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment