Friday, August 30, 2013

Images To Capture From Labor & Delivery

As we prep ourselves for the big day I came across this article which recommends certain images that you should take before,during and after labor. The hospital where I'm going to deliver let's us have a total of three people in the room (including myself) I'm sure my mom will be there to partake in such an emotional & special moment, so she will be in charge of taking some of these images. 

Here's the link where I found the article: Article

Below are some examples of the images (none of these pictures are mine, please refer to the source link) 
Hospital Room--Source here
Labor-couple holding hands--Source here
ID Bracelets--Source here
Hands--Source here
Newborn--Source here
Meeting Dad-Source here
Meeting Mom- Source here
Meeting Grandparents-Source here
& then there was three-Source here

The other images it recommends are:
  • Final Belly Image
  • Clock Capturing Time of baby's arrival
  • The Scale
  • With doctors and nurses
  • Going home

No comments:

Post a Comment