Monday, September 16, 2013

Mustache Bash Baby Shower

I must say Lucas will be loved by so many once he arrives. We've been fortunate enough to have had several baby showers for him. He received so much and we are thankful for that. At this point I'm feeling so anxious to meet him.

Thank you once again to our family and friends for the lovely baby showers and I'm sure  all of you are as excited as Daniel and I are to meet the little one.

*A special thank you to my amazing sister Jessica (already the best auntie ever) my mom (best grams ever) and my lovely friends Erin & Yaneli  for throwing this adorable Mustache theme Baby Shower. You girls did an amazing job. Love you so much*

Entrance Sign--So cute <3

So creative with the signs

I am indeed ready to pop! By the way it was vegan popcorn, delish!




One of the candy bars



Adorable prices for the girls who won the games





Beautiful Abby





Thank you to Jessica for making the adorable cookies--they were delicious


Yaneli & Krystie (who by the way won the Disneyland Tix)
Rocio & Abby

Adorable tricycle that my mom made for us

I love this girl so much!




A special thank you to these lovely ladies for doing an amazing job!








My beautiful mom

The food was delicious. It was all vegan.




Even the cake was organic. It was so good (coconut flavor)

Homemade ice cream by Jessica (also vegan)


Some of the ladies that attended the baby shower
Sister love
My preg friend Silvia


Adorable Mickey Ears for Lucas-Thank you Jessica
Another preg friend Cindy
Preggo Fever


My lovely Mami



Dress: A boutique in Irvine
Necklace: TJ Maxx 
 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

3 comments: