Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Week 36

Four weeks before my due date, time does fly!  Everything is pretty much the same as far as symptoms, the only extra things have been:
  • More movement
  • Leg cramps
  • Hungrier
  • Nesting Stage
  • Braxton Hicks
I have two weeks left at work before I go into maternity leave so I'll be able to get all the final details ready. I'm almost done with the hospital bag and now I'm working on the diaper bag & finishing the nursery. I did a "birth plan" as well as "What if Naeli Goes Into Labor" (either at work or if I'm at the house already).

I'm very excited to see my grandmother who will be coming from Puerto Rico to see her first great-grandchild and I can't wait for her to cook for me, yum!

This was before I left to the baby shower.




 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment