Friday, September 13, 2013

Organizing the Nursery

I've been trying real hard to work on the nursery but as expected the belly is too big and I get tired easily. I start working on it and 20 minutes later I get exhausted and stop. At least the crib is set up, the dresser is done, most of his clothes is washed (I need to hang/fold some of them) but I have tons of bags and gifts all over the place & it is driving me insane.

I came across a few blogs that were very helpful, THANK YOU PINTEREST!


1. Diaper Caddy by rnlMussings -- she put together this adorable caddy and it could be moved around from room to room when you need to change the baby. It has the essentials stuff: onesies, diapers, burp cloths, anti-bacterial gel, wipes and rash cream




2. Breast feeding basket by rnlmusings -- good for late night feedings. It has a water bottle, pacifier, burp cloths, nipple cream, breast pads and baby daze



3. Diaper Drawer Organizer by rnlmusings --great way to keep everything in place



4. iHeart Organizing--small tray for the baby daily needs, drawer organizer (her nursery is adorable). 





5. iHeart Organizing featured a nursery made by Blue I Style which also has great ideas as far as getting the closet organized, using clothing dividers, and baskets to keep everything in place.

                    

                     

               

                

The labels were made by her: "DIY'ing the labels for the closet dividers was also very budget friendly.  I bought the plastic dividers for only $.99 each and custom made my own labels using some glossy, printable sticker paper that I already had around the house.  By making my own labels for the dividers, I was able to design them to match the quilt above the crib for no added cost."

6. If you have a smaller space Foodie Fresh has great ideas on how to make the nursery look clean.

I think baskets are a great idea and I found these on Ikea (+ the price is excellent) 7 boxes for $12.99 (baskets)

                        GARNITYR Box, set of 7 IKEA Helps you organize socks, belts and jewelry in your wardrobe or chest of drawers.
I'll be going on maternity leave in about two weeks so hopefully I get everything done.

*None of the images are mine, please refer to the link*

 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

3 comments: