Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gender Reveal!

Planning the 'gender reveal gathering' was fun. Our immediate family knew we are having a boy but we also wanted to share the exciting news with our close friends. The event was nice, small & simple & it was very nice to share this special moment with our family & friends.

We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for attending the reveal and a special thank you to my mom & sister for helping me ALL DAY LONG & making the place look adorable, you two ladies are amazing, love you!

Pink lemonade/mason jars/blue straws








Moments before revealing the gender! I was so anxious.
YES! IT'S A BOY!








With my lovely Laura aka 'The Photographer'

All the beautiful ladies!

The guys!

My lovely family..my dad was missing but he's very happy for us! Love you Dad!

Babush Love!


My lovely mom, sister, Daniel & I

JC & I



Thank you Cindy for the lovely gift!


Baby Lucas first gift from his lovely Aunty Jessica & my mom <3

Thank you Grandma Rosie, Erin & Tatiana for the gifts.


Happy me with my 24/7 companion Baby Lucas, love you my little one!

I honestly love this video! Aside from the happiness that Daniel and I felt to reveal we were having a boy I honestly love Yaneli's genuine reaction! It makes me laugh, thank you babush!
*Sorry I was not able to turn the video around*


1 comment: