Monday, June 17, 2013

Weeks 21-23

This weekend we had the amazing privilege to attend the Special Day Assembly  in Mira Loma, CA with our not so little bump! It was a lovely event and even though by the end of the day I was exhausted and my feet were swollen (of course I was going to wear heels) it was a great and eventful Saturday. On Sunday we decided to sleep in, Daniel made me some delicious breakfast and we went to see Man of Steel. I read the importance of having little dates before the baby comes so we wanted to spend some one on one time together and it was great. 

My last visit at the doctor she told me I'm probably two weeks ahead, meaning that I've completely missed two weeks of my pregnancy and writing about. It's exciting to know we are that much closer to meeting Lucas but it's also a bit nerve raking because to be honest we haven't bought anything, YIKES! By next week I'll know with certainty how far along I am but for now here's my 21-24 week update:

Symptoms: None, Lucas has been a very well behaved baby!
Queasy/Sick: Cooking chicken!
Best Moments: Feeling how active Lucas is
Belly Button: Innie/Outie process
Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 10 pounds
Movements: Yes, lots of them!
Cravings: Fruits
Ring: It fits but it depends on the weather. At times it fits like a glove other times my fingers are too swollen and the ring won't fit.
Books: What to Expect when you are expecting & My Book of Biblical Stories (for Lucas)
Stretch Marks: None as of right now. I'm using this & this; they work like wonders.
Miss Anything: Being able to sleep on my stomach and to drink a tall caramel frap!
Sleep: Sleeping has been challenging and I wake up at least two to three times to accommodate myself.
How far along: Either 21 or 23 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I've only bought two dresses.
Are you showing yet: Absolutely!


My outfit
*the pictures were taken with my iPhone does the quality is bad*
dress asos: here
necklace francesca's: here
blazer & shoes were bought at a fashion store for less than $25 ea

Daniel's Outfit
shirt/suit/socks express: here
tie macy's: here
shoes aldo: here

1 comment: