Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ultrasound

We had the ultrasound and it was a beautiful experience. Daniel & I were able to see our baby's anatomy--heart, lungs, ribs, toes, fingers, hands, feet, that beautiful plum belly (as soon as I saw it I really wanted to give it a kiss) the head structure..well we were able to see everything. It's so beautiful to know how Jehovah's creation works and how your baby slowly develops inside of you.  When the nurse started the ultrasound she went straight to the baby's profile and she asked us if we wanted to know the sex.  I must say the baby was not shy at all! As soon as she focused the screen I knew right away what we were having. The nurse looked at Daniel & said: "Congratulations, you are having a BOY!" He was so thrilled, he jumped out of the chair super excited, we looked at each other and smile. I honestly wish I had a camera with me, that moment was priceless. I obviously started to cry because well 1) I'm a cry baby & 2) it was such an exciting moment. Our baby boy is healthy and very active, which is definitely a blessing.

After the appointment I went to tell my parents & sister the great news. I bought a pink & blue ballon and I told them that I was going to let go of one ballon and the one I was still holding meant that was the baby's gender. They were all very excited & happy to know that the baby is healthy and we are finally having a boy in the family.

This was a lovely experience & I'm happy to say that Daniel & I are going to be proud parents to a lovely healthy little boy named Lucas Daniel!

Baby Lucas was looking straight at us. You can see his head, yummy tummy & legs.

A side view of Lucas Daniel.


His heart beat was normal & very strong.

4D view of Lucas

I guess he got shy and didn't want us to see him anymore.


By far my favorite image of Lucas Daniel.
When I told my family that we were having a boy--this was before I let go of the pink ballon.

No comments:

Post a Comment