Friday, December 13, 2013

Two months check up

Vaccines..I have a love/hate relationship with them. I know its good because it will prevent tons of diseases and protect my baby but having to see him cry like that really broke my heart.

Before going to the appointment I google ways to help/sooth your baby when you take him to get his shots. I decided to stay calm and happy for him & it worked. He was very happy and playing with me prior to getting his shots. I told the nurse I wanted to breastfeed him that way it would take his mind of the pain. Mmm it worked for a bit! He cried this eyes out and of course so did I :'( After that he was fine, he continued eating and smiling like if nothing had happened. He did get very fuzzy once we got home so I gave him a warm bath, fed him and swaddled him.

But aside from the crying Lucas is doing great! The pediatrician told me he is healthy and big (as you can see in the pictures). He currently weighs 13.5 lbs, he's almost 24 inches long and has rolls for days. He is reacting to my voice and laughing & smiling a lot more. I'm just thankful to God that everything is good.













 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment