Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy two months!

Aww my little one turned two months! PLEASE MAKE TIME STOP! But as a new mom I enjoy seeing all the new milestones he has reached and I can't wait to witness the many more special moments that are yet to come.


  • Lucas has found his voice and his coo's are just adorable
  • He now wakes up smiling (melts my heart--what a wonderful way to start your morning)
  • His grasp is a lot stronger and he has found mammas hair and oh my he loves to pull it
  • He loves to push himself  up when he hold him 
  • He giggles & laughs when he sleeps (I wonder what he's dreaming about)
  • I know this is not funny but I can't help but laugh when he fights while I breastfeed him (he has a love/hate relationship with my goods)
  • Loves to see his surroundings (he's extremely alert)
  • Rolls are finally coming out and I LOVE THEM! so yummy
  • Loves it when I give him tons of kisses
  • He loves naps
  • When he's sleeping and we pick him up he stills curls up & raises his bump (I truly love that)
  • He holds his head much better now
  • He has found his hands and fingers and loves to suck on them
  • I just love my little chubs
As far as his progress (weight, height) I will find out tomorrow at the doctor. Last time I took him he was 13 lbs of pure love!












 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment