Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sweets-Bite size apple pies

I've never been the type that cooks fancy meals. However, now that I have a baby I decided I wanted to start getting more involved in the 'kitchen world' and what better way to start than with yummy sweets. I've always had a sweet tooth & as I was navigating on Pinterest I came across so many ideas/recipes for easy, fast and delicious sweets.

So I've made it my goal to try new recipes and have my family be the guinea pigs!

My first try was Bite Size Apple Pies and they were delicious. You can have them with ice cream, hot chocolate or a tall glass of milk! YUMMM!

Ingredients:

1 tube of crescent roll dough
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tbs. cinnamon
2 tbs of melted butter
1 tart apple (cut into 8 wedges)

Total time: 20-25 mins

Directions:

In a small bowl pour the brown sugar and cinnamon and unroll the crescent rolls. Brushed them with the melted butter. Sprinkled them with brown sugar and cinnamon.

Cut each sheet and wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against apple.

Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 mins or until pastry is golden brown and viola you got yourself some yummy bite size apple pies!

Enjoy :)

here!









& of course all of this was done while I rocked my little one <3
 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment