Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 30

I'm 10 weeks away from my due date and I honestly can't believe it, amazing how time flies! I love the fact that right now I can take Lucas with me at all times but soon he will be joining us and this little guy will bring so much happiness to our family. 
We went to the District Convention in Long Beach this weekend and we had a wonderful time (below are some pics)

Symptoms: Swollen feet and hands, lack of sleep and brain fog pregnancy--I seem to forget everything!

Queasy/Sick: Soy milk

Belly Button: Innie/Outie

Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Movements: A lot of them

Cravings: Fruits & chocolate cake, ugh! :)

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Stretch Marks: None, just the linea nigra

Miss Anything: Sleeping! zzZzZ

How far along: 30 weeks

Boy or Girl: BOY :)

Are you showing: Yes I am!

I would also like to congratulate my fellow soon to be mom Kat on finding out she's having a boy! I'm beyond happy for you.

District Convention & belly rub (we were feeling Lucas kick) <3

With my two babies

Hubs and I 

With the Soler's--who are also expecting a little boy

Bellies! 



Dinner after the asamblea!! YUMM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment