Saturday, November 16, 2013

First month favorites

First month fav

1. Boppy Pillow- great way to nurse your baby. It was so easy to use and a great tool for 1st time mommies like myself, plus you can still use it as they get older for tummy time, sitting down and propping.

2. Bouncer- Lucas loves it because it makes him feel all bundled up plus & it soothes him.

3. Humidifier- my poor baby has had a congested nose so after speaking with the pediatrician she recommend for us to buy a humidifier  (we bought the frog one at Target, in my opinion it looks cuter, go here) and Little Remedies Nasal drops go here

4. Nosefrida- great tool to help baby breath when congested (I only found this item at Babies R'us)

5. Swaddles- these came in handy the first 2 weeks because Lucas loved to be all bundled up. Now he enjoys stretching as much as possible when he sleeps..he was a big baby and I'm sure having that extra space to stretch makes him very happy.

6. Mittens- Lucas tends to touch his face when I nurse him so it was very great to have mittens to avoid any scratches in his little face + they are great to keep their little hands warm and cozy.

7. Pacifier & clip- Lucas loves the pacifier after a meal. It soothes him and puts him to sleep fast. The clip comes in handy because the pacifier won't be all over the place. 
8. Baby Burt's/ Johnson & Johnson lotions & body wash- Lucas loves to take baths so these came in handy.

Another useful item has been the "Little Remedies Gripe Water" because at times he get colic's.  I have modified my diet (no dairy products--milk (now I drink coconut milk, this is a great brand So Coconut Milk), cheese, butter, no beans, broccoli, citrus fruits) but whenever I see him grunting I give him those and it helps him. Little Remedies For Tummies you can buy them at Target.

*All these items were bought either at Target or Babies R'us*

No comments:

Post a Comment