Monday, March 3, 2014

Maternity Session

well I can honestly say i've been way way behind on my blog. Motherhood has been amazing and I love every minute of it. I ain't going to lie {there are times where I end up eating half of the nutella bottle because Lucas won't stop crying and I'm not sure how to make him feel better} but like everything in life, this is a great learning experience. i'm learning how to be more patient and understand that my baby needs me more than ever. i'll be writing a bit more about that in another post. i want to share some of the pictures that our lovely photographer liz saldana took of my {not so small} bellly ;)

i loved how they came out & i decided i wanted to take pictures where daniel and i did our engagement session. such a beautiful and peaceful location.

thank you liz for the images.








 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

2 comments: