Saturday, March 15, 2014

Flying With Lucas

On February 12 I took my dear Lucas on his first flight. My dad was getting married in AZ so it was a short flight. But to be honest I was a bit scared! I've seen parents trying to comfort their crying baby & you can see from the corner of your eye some of the passengers rolling their eyes and making faces because "that" baby won't stop crying. But at that moment all that matters is that your baby feels better & between you & I you will never see those passengers again so who cares, right? ;)

Lucas did very good tho' no crying or fuzziness going & coming back. I had read different articles on how to help your baby and be able to have a smooth ride, they all pretty much say the same thing:
  1. FEED THE BABY during takeoff and landing, it works :)
  2. Bring a new toy with you that way the baby is a bit more entertained
  3. Play, talk and maintain a positive attitude
Babies cry, is normal and is our job as parents to help them feel better! Overall it was a successful flight. I'm flying again sometime in April and this time I will be alone (let's see how it goes) POSITIVE ATTITUDE is the key!

{I'm totally one of those "let's take a pic for everything" type of mom so I ask the pilot if he could take a picture with Lucas because it was his 1st time on a plane & he was kind enough to pose with him}








 photo 4CF9A06773599780A28F7751F6C666D4_zps919960a9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment